Translate

Monday, June 25, 2012


Good Morning Monday: I just spent a beautiful weekend at the Jersey Shore with my kids. We stayed at my parents house in Silver Beach where I spent all my summers as a kid. This morning is stormy and rainy, but I always love the Ocean and the beach. It changes moment to moment, kind of like most people I know. The beach has changed a bit since I was kid.  The houses here are bigger now, the beach is not as wide, there is no more sea glass (well it's harder to find),  but that familiar coast line remains, Silver Beach is still and always will be a safe place for me and one I want to share with those I care for.

I rose early, did laundry, took at garbage, and cleaned the kitchen. I called Gary, my samples arrived!!! I can't wait to see them and share some pictures with you. I need to work an my F.R.A.N.K. list today. That will be a data base of people I know.

F riends

R elatives

A cquaintantices

N eighbors

K ids Moms and their Spouses.

Helps get a list of people that will be my starting point in Selling Simply You.

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

jklmat21@gmail.com