Translate

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Back to my routine


Today I was right on schedule. I got up early and went to my church. Came home in time for my 9-11 business hours. I feel since I am in the early stages of my business I need to work each day. I got my Flyers printed, my catalogs stamped, and sent out a few post cards announcing my new venture. 
I booked my first Vendor show and hope to meet some new contacts on July 15. My first "live" appearance. I am taking things a bit slower then most, but this is because I am living in new area, I haven't worked in sales in 5 years, and I want to feel very sure, I know my inventory, my product, my hostess program, and my advisor plan. 
This is my company, my business and I want to represent what I have to offer in a strong and positve light. No jitters...............or just a few. 
I am so excited to do my first show. That will be in two weeks. A launch party at my house. However, since I now feel confident in my knowledge and comfortable with my product, if a show does come up. I AM READY. 




this is the Blake Necklace. 
Very classy , but also has the bling. 
It  normally costs $55 dollars. 
I will tell you ways to get it for much less or even free tomorrow. 


Enjoy Sunday night

No comments:

Post a Comment

jklmat21@gmail.com